Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

PART OF ME (An Ode To Self)


'PART OF ME' (An Ode To Self)
©Poet_Benson (February, 2021).✍️

This is a massive piece that gives a summary answer to the definition of my being- 'MADE OF MORE'.πŸ“œ

This all inclusive anatomical, physiological and psychological poetry is wrapped up in an exclusive rhymy-rhythmic summary lines.πŸ“

I guess this art release will answer the $64,000 questions that have been popping up your minds about the make up of my person.

Now you can perfectly say 'Nekabenz_MadeOfMore'.

Happy Birthday To MeπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ΅πŸŽΈπŸŽ·πŸ†πŸ»

Gracias in ecstasiesπŸ™
*******************************************

PART OF ME (An Ode To Self)



From the first strand of my head hair
I mean the black gold that makes me an heir
To the tip of my last toe
I mean that sole that guarantees my free toll
The aligning curves and physique slays
The spectra, alpha, beta and gamma rays
That gave me a perfect architecture
And lit me a brilliant aperture

The box that houses the brains who controls my actions
The brains that blows the mind who drives my passions
The mind that monitors the heart who holds my future
The heart that speaks the thoughts who paints my picture

My attitudes, behaviours, and characters are nature defined
My personality and temperaments are civil inclined
My intellectual, knowledge and wisdom
My skills, hobbies and boredom
Are graduates of divine ability
And professionals of divine creativity

Calvary adventure defines my faith
Caring nature waters my fate
I'm wonderfully and fearfully made
The Modern Mandela ever laid
I'm that descent crazy dude you'll ever explore
'Cause I'm simply made of more!

So my decisions, desires and choices are lost in God's will
Same way the clay spins on the Potter's wheel
So that the sermon is preached in my lifestyle
Though my feelings and emotions are not only felt in my sex style 
They're also expressed in massive empathy and sympathy
Ever satisfied with the Abraham Accord and peace treaty

My love life is in endless state
Our joyful hope for heaven's gate
Flooded with an acute sense of romance
Even when we read the books of Romans
And charming colours of care and joy
A sweet sweet experience as in babies with toy

For me, happiness is dear
A joy giver in there
With traits of philanthropism
And divine inspirational mechanism

Life is not fair at all
Thank God I'm fair in all
So I take life unserious likely 
With rhymes and rhythms everly
I try my best to play and pamper it
That's the way greener pastures I eat

I won't neglect my first name Nekabari
So praises and worship, a music i do to tarry
An art form of poetry is my culture
A free gift to me by nature
So anytime I strike the string
And do my part to sing
Oh!... I'm chilling with the Most High King

I'm a covenant breed
Always readily sewing a seed
And absolutely taking the lead

Some say black, white, gold, albino, yellow, red and brown
Some say American, European, Chinese and Russian
I simply experience divine diplomatic immunity 
That's the root cause of my international versatility 

Some say catwalk, robotic and military walk
Some others say proud, hard, arrogant, rude, commanding and talk-talk
Some say humble, nice, soft, funny, crazy, sweet, noisy and silent
Some others say Joy giver, kind, lovely, peaceful, calm and patient

Wear me black and white garments of fine linen
Please don't keep purple and blue away from my
 golden morning
For I love Justice 
And I love to practice
The greens are good enough to make me grow wings 
And with a touch of red roses, we shall bond our rings
Yes! Brighter days and a golden marriage I see
Even my missing rib is a whole part of me

If you push on to explore
Then you've got places to tour
'Cause I'm simply made of more

©Poet_Benson(2021).
Dedicated to my humble self.

#Poet_Benson 
#Nekabenz_madeofmore
#ModernMandela
#AfricanPoet
#XseriesPoetry
#Xpoems
#PartOfMe







No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry by Nekabari Benson Nwika
XseriesPoetry@Nekabenz_madofmore
Like-Love-Comment-Share

Featured Post

Xgospel

MATTHEW 5:16 PSALMS 91:1 JOHN 3:16 ©N. B Nwika (2021) XseriesPoetry@Nekabenz_madeofmore