Search This Blog

Monday, February 10, 2020

©Danny Igbara(10 Feb, 2020)

Dedicated to Nekabari Benson Nwika on his birthday.


Nature sprung forth a new born
so many years ago even before I was born
The universe created a star as a watchtower
and an intelligent spices at the perfect hour

His life-cycle bridged the gap for racism
Cause he was well known for his professionalism
Creating a postive mind in the heart of men
Sometimes I call him the voice of the pen

As the days go by and seasons change
So his agility created a potential difference
As time flies within a short range
So he was known for his benevolence

I wish I can teleport
To join nature in celebrating this day
I wish I could take a flight from the airport
Cause it's a nature's born birthday.

Nature can't stop their self expression to the Almighty
I can hear them singing ur name nekabari
To he who rules and is so mighty
That's why I join you to neka beè bari

X-poems

Written by Danny Igbara.
Dedicated to Nekabenz_madeofmore on his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry by Nekabari Benson Nwika
XseriesPoetry@Nekabenz_madofmore
Like-Love-Comment-Share

Featured Post

Xgospel

MATTHEW 5:16 PSALMS 91:1 JOHN 3:16 ©N. B Nwika (2021) XseriesPoetry@Nekabenz_madeofmore